Friday 23 September 2016

Created GIF of 1st Adobe Animator workshop with Nat Urwin



For our first Adobe Animator workshop, we were required to create an animation of 50 frames that gradually transitioned from our own face into a food of our choice, then into an object. It was my very first time using Adobe Animator, and at first I found the task to be quite challenging because I found it confusing on hot to transition between frames fluently, and I also struggled with trying to make quick sets of frames instead of taking my time to make each of them look good on their own. Overall I am satisfied with what I have produced as since it was my first time using Adobe Animator I allowed myself to make mistakes in order to reflect on my skills and find greater ways to improve.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Evelyn,

    Nice start to your morph task. If you find a chance, it would be good to see the rest of it. So frame 1 is your face, frame 25 is food, frame 50 is an animal, then frame 75 goes back to your face again from the first drawing so that when it plays back it's a constant loop of morphing.
    I can help you with this in class if you're worried about it.

    Nat :)

    ReplyDelete